The other day I purchased a book called ‘Go Offline & Be Inspired’. It’s full of tips to get off technology and there are many brilliant ideas on other activities to fill your day. I think that the concept is fabulous and can be related to our health habits.
- Spend less time on your phone, on your laptop or watching the TV. Spend more time enjoying life!
- Don’t check your emails for a few hours in the morning. Eat your breakfast in peace and watch your productivity grow.
- Spend less time on social media in the afternoon and get outdoors exercising with a friend.
- Turn the TV off at dinnertime and enjoy your families company.
- Put technology away 30 minutes before bedtime. Unplug to down regulate your cognitive stimulation and get a better sleep.