Roast Pumpkin Salad
This Roast Pumpkin Salad is packed full of important vitamins and minerals, and tastes like a dream too! Give it a go for your next make-ahead lunch salad.
- 1 bag baby spinach
- ¼ pumpkin diced and roasted
- 80g pine nuts toasted
- 1 cup green beans blanched
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 100g feta cheese
- 400g chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Dice pumpkin and roast for 20mins at 180
- Dice beans into 1cm length, plunge in boiling water for 2 mins, drain then plunge in ice water
- Heat a pan and toss pine nuts gently until lightly toasted, remove from pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
For more diet-friendly recipes, or for help planning your nutrition, contact us at Sunshine Coast Dietetics now!