The other day I purchased a book called ‘Go Offline & Be Inspired’. It’s full of tips to get off technology and there are many brilliant ideas on other activities to fill your day. I think that the concept is fabulous and can be related to our health habits. In terms of how to improve your relationship with food, read on for my takeaway messages from the book!
How To Improve Your Relationship With Food
- Spend less time on your phone, on your laptop or watching the TV. Spend more time enjoying life!
- Don’t check your emails for a few hours in the morning. Eat your breakfast in peace and watch your productivity grow.
- Spend less time on social media in the afternoon and get outdoors exercising with a friend.
- Turn the TV off at dinnertime and enjoy your families company.
- Put technology away 30 minutes before bedtime. Unplug to down regulate your cognitive stimulation and get a better sleep.
If you want help to improve your relationship with food, or if you just think you’d benefit from chatting to a Dietitian – get in contact now!