There are many reasons to consult a dietitian. Consider seeing one if you…
- Are tired of yo-yo dieting and want to learn how to make permanent lifestyle changes that work in your life…
- Need to gain weight. During times of illness maintaining a healthy weight can be challenging.
- Would like to make some positive lifestyle changes and eat better. Eating great food and exercising are positive things you can do to improve your health, not just now, but for the future.
- Have diabetes and would like to keep your blood glucose levels stable. Dietitians are part of your healthcare team and can provide practical advice for healthy eating that suits your lifestyle.
- Have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. Some simple changes to your diet can make a big difference.
- Experience digestive problems such as irritable bowel, constipation or bloating. A Dietitian can help you fine-tune your diet to help alleviate digestive problems.
- Are caring for an ageing relative. Dehydration, poor appetite and taste changes are only a few of the challenges faced when caring for the elderly.
- Are pregnant or trying to fall pregnant and wish to ensure you are eating the best for you and your baby.
- Have a diagnosed food allergy, coeliac disease or lactose intolerance.
- Simply need a “diet tune-up” for you or your family.
- Concerned your teen is not eating healthy foods,or has developed concerns their weight and you are worried they may be developing an eating disorder
- Have a Lap band but it is just not working for you. You may be vomiting, not able to tolerate a wide range of foods, or simply just not losing weight.
Whatever your concerns, we are a team of specialist dietitians, we have experience in all the above mentioned areas and would be happy to help you and your family.
Don’t wait – contact us today